THIS R&D observes and complies with the Professional Conduct in Relation to Taxation (“PCRT”) fundamental principles, in particular:
- All advice given is specific to a particular client’s facts and circumstances
- All claims submitted to HMRC are accompanied by a narrative that fully and fairly discloses all relevant facts
- We are fully responsible to the client for the accuracy of the claim, based on the information provided, and all documents submitted are reviewed and signed off by the client to ensure full and fair representation of all issues disclosed.
- Ongoing CPD is undertaken by all professional staff to ensure appropriate levels of technical knowledge are maintained
- All claims are prepared by suitably qualified staff and a signed off and approved by a director, with at least 15 years’ experience of providing R&D advice.
THIS R&D is supervised for AML compliance purposes by HMRC, under registration number XKML00000142723.
The firm maintains professional indemnity insurance cover of £1m, through Brunel Professions Ltd, of 44-45 George White Street, Bristol, BS1 3BA. The territorial coverage is Worldwide, but excluding the USA and Canada.